A Professional Remedial Massage Service for:
- Muscle tension
- Back pain
- Sports related muscle dysfunction
- Neck & shoulder
- Well being
- Dry Needling
Clinical Neuromuscular Therapy (CNMT) is a holistic (whole body) approach to restore the structural, functional and postural integrity of the body to address the problem of pain. Advanced techniques and thoughts will be applied through the use of pressure therapy and other forms of body therapies.
CNMT will look at posture and bring about postural balance by removing restrictions, thus assisting in the normalisation of dysfunction and further reducing self-perpetuating stress factors. This technique can help:
- remove causes rather than deal with symptoms;
- encourage the body’s self healing ability;
- facilitate more rapid and permanent recovery;
- assist postural self alignment;
- reduce and remove trigger points.
CNMT can be relaxing or very intense depending on each case, bearing in mind that any relief of pain will contribute to a relaxing state. Further reading here.
|Monday||10am – 6pm|
|Tuesday||7am – 2pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 6pm|
|Thursday||7am – 2pm|
|Friday||10am – 6pm|